Polished Concrete Services specializes in grinding and polishing concrete floors in commercial, retail, industrial, and warehouse facilities. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 99SHINE for your concrete polishing needs anywhere within the Central United States.
We have been servicing the Central United States with our polished concrete services for more than 30 years. We have the experience to polish the largest or the smallest projects. On time and on budget!
Our Polished Concrete Services Area
Our service area includes the entire Central United States
Including: Kansas City, Missouri | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma | Tulsa, Oklahoma | Little Rock, Arkansas | Springfield, Missouri | Dallas, Texas | Houston, Texas | Omaha, Nebraska | Lincoln, Nebraska | Des Moines, Iowa
Contact Us For Your Free Evaluation
A Few of Our Customers
The Benefits Of Polished Concrete Services:
- Cost Savings: Polished concrete floors are extremely inexpensive! The high cost of traditional flooring materials such as carpet, tile, VCT, and Laminate isn’t necessary when the concrete is to be used as the finished floor surface.
- Resistant to high traffic areas: Unlike other flooring materials such as carpet, polished floors will never fade. Even if stained and polished, the stain will not fade, even under the heaviest of traffic. Our method of staining is a time-proven method that will stand the test of quality.
- Colors and designs: Polished concrete can be easily stained to match any existing decor. The design and color possibilities for your floors are endless. From simple colors to detailed borders, logos and designs. These particular concrete floors are only limited by imagination. We can also help design your flooring project… Just give us an idea as to what you’re looking for and we can give you tons of ideas!.
- Less maintenance/Longer service life: Polished concrete floors are not only easy to clean, they usually require only the occasional damp mopping. No wax is necessary in order to maintain the shine of your new floor! Polished concrete floors eliminate the need for waxes and coatings as well as the labor, time and expense to apply them. The glossy surface can also resist the usual marks left behind from forklift truck tires and the usual staining from oil and/or chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture problems: Polished concrete floors, unlike epoxy, laminate and wood floors, allow the floor to appropriately breathe. It eliminates all the issues that may arise with other flooring materials that completely seal the concrete.
- High Lighting Reflectivity: This is very important for places like warehouses, office buildings, hotel floors, restaurant floors, and other public places that would like to project a brighter, cleaner, more professional image. Polished floors can also save energy by reducing the amount of artificial lighting required.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: You do not need any type of hazardous coatings or cleaners.
Find out more about our polished warehouse floors Services. Polished floors in warehouses are excellent in any environment. Put the concrete flooring professionals to work for you today.
Find out more about our Polished Concrete Showroom services and get the floor of your dreams. Polished showroom floors are some of the most beautiful floors in the world. Contact Polished Concrete Services today.
Learn more about our retail polished concrete flooring services. Take advantage of the most durable retail floors available. Nothing to peel or fade. Easy maintenance and looks great in any retail shopping space.
Polished Concrete Services
Polished Concrete Floors Are Versatile
Because polishing concrete is a step-by-step process, business owners are able to choose the level of shine from satin to a very high gloss floor, whichever meets your maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This amount of versatility makes our concrete floors an excellent flooring option for a variety of places.
NOTE: Polished Concrete Services offers a system and not a product. Because of this, there is a certain amount of time involved in achieving a polished concrete floor.
Some of the most common places you’ll find polished concrete floors include:
- Garage floors
- Living Rooms
- Pet Stores
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Car dealership showrooms
The Different Styles of Polished Concrete
Our stained/dyed polished concrete floor has more options than any other type of polished concrete floor. Not only is a stained/dyed floor beautiful, it is also one of the most cost-effective decorative flooring options available.
From logos to saw-cut patterns, stained/dyed polished concrete floors can get as detailed as the imagination. Take a look at the Polished Concrete Services photo gallery and you’ll see some of that imagination displayed.
Stained/Dyed polished concrete floors are an excellent way of making your polished concrete stand out above the crowd.
A high gloss polished concrete floor is by far the most popular floor we install. Many business, from warehouses to showrooms, choose a high gloss polished concrete for its ease of maintenance and aesthetic beauty.
Our exposed aggregate polished concrete and stained/dyed polished concrete floors can be polished to a high gloss as well.
An exposed aggregate polished concrete floor is preferred by those who love the terrazzo look. It has high wear resistance like the high gloss gloss polished concrete. The major difference is the type of rock that exists in the concrete. If you know you’re going to want exposed aggregate polished concrete before the slab is poured, you can pretty much determine what the floor will look like. The picture above is shown with creek rock in the mix.